Self Catering and Quality Holiday Accommodation in Herefordshire
Directions to Caldicott Farm and Meadow Barn
Self Catering Accommodation Herefordshire
We are 8 miles northwest of Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, and 6 miles north of Monmouth.
Please note that “Sat Nav” will take you to the wrong farm so please follow the signs for Caldicott Farm and Meadow Barn.
- From Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, take the A49 and head for Hereford
- After four miles turn left for Abergavenny onto the B4521
- Continue over two crossroads for three miles and then drive up a hill for one mile towards the hamlet of Broad Oak
- Turn first left after the petrol station into a lane marked for Welsh Newton. The farm is 200 yards on your left, signposted “Meadow Barn, Caldicott Farm”
- Turn left into the farm drive and take the second track on your right following the signs for Meadow Barn
- To find the owner - continue down the drive to the farmhouse. Please ring the bell adjacent to the light oak door marked “Enquiries.”
Nearest railway station: 25 minutes in Hereford
Nearest airport: Bristol 1.5 hours, Birmingham 2 hours